September 16th, 2013All Periods
You should be reading Chapters 2 and 3 this week. Start early! Read carefully! Lab will make much more sense.
1. H.W. Assignment, due Next Monday (September 23rd)
2. Continue Lab 1, water station rotation
Homework Assignment, due Monday
Homework Due Dates
Due Monday: Homework (use electronic copy if possible, use links below)
- Shows attractions between water, overview of pH (use orange forward arrow at bottom left of screen to advance).
- Interact with the phases of water and see how density, speed, and hydrogen bonding changes.
- Awesome examples of cohesion and adhesion...in space!
- Perfect overview of pretty much everything (if you watch one thing, WATCH THIS!!)
- Watch sodium chloride dissolve, mini-lecture of salt vs. sugar dissolving in water
Look at this great website. Lots of "chemistry for biologists." This covers a lot of the Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 material.
1. Make sure you have access to the class textbook (file copied to a computer or checked out from library)
2. Donate to our class fund