Selasa, 08 Oktober 2013

Midterm grade info:

Your grade is affected by 3 things:

1. Water homework
2. Water lab
3. Biomolecule homework

If I didn't enter any of these scores, your grade is going to be low. This is especially true for the lab; if it is not in, you are currently not passing. I did an extra step of checking binders for finished water labs, but don't count on me doing this; all work I need to grade should be turned into the trays.

If your lab is close to done, come into tutorial on Wednesday and wrap it up. While this won't affect your mid-term grade, it will affect your course grade by the end of the week.

StudentVUE is now working*

Instructions for logging in

*don't quote me on that!

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.