Cari Blog Ini

Memuat...

Senin, 16 Desember 2013

Lets Work Togethers to develop PTCsolution

As we know PTCsolution has 5 levels Refferals. look at my refferals stats. so we can work together by you join under my direct referrals and I will help you looking for your direct referrals by promoting your PTCsolution banner in my Blogs. you can choose your position.  check it out !


My Blogs to add your PTCsolution Banner

1. http://andik4education.blogspot.com/

Summary :

  • Total Visitors 247.610
  • last month visitors 9.277
  • yesterday visitors 353
  • Worldrank/alexa ranks : 1.341.725
type of banner :

1. this type, I will put on the right site



2. this type, I will put on the bottom of the blog



 if you Intersting just contact me by mail me to andikhm@gmail.com

note : I will add another blog soon. lets work together to be succes

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.